I commend some recent articles to your attention.
- Wade Pfau has written a new research paper called An Efficient Frontier for Retirement Income (summary on Wade’s blog here).
- Can we fix the widespread misinformation that is so prevalent?
- Looking at investment styles.
- Robert Samuelson says it’s time to retire the American Dream.
- Joe Duran on financial-life management.
- Here’s the best article I read this week.
- Idiot of the week; unless it’s this guy; or this woman.
- Don’t miss a visual presentation of the federal budget and the deficit problem — using charts and graphs — from Above the Market.
- As Barry Ritholtz points out, the bail-outs weren’t good investments at all; here he writes about QE3.
- The stupid, it burns.
- Nate Silver’s take on the state of the presidential campaign.
- Rob Arnott shows why target date funds need to be re-imagined.
- Eddy Elfenbein on the importance of extreme events.
- Are advisers worth their fee?
- An oral history of Cheers.