- Some of my public publications for Madison Avenue Securities are available here.
- My regular columns for Research magazine are available here.
- My publications at Think Advisor are available here.
- My articles at MarketWatch (from The Wall Street Journal), where I was a “RetireMentor,” are available here.
- My Five Good Questions series may be accessed here.
- I wrote for The Big Picture here and here as well as the Financial Times (FundFire) here.
- My work for The Street (via Side Street) is available here.
- My publications at Business Insider are available here.
- My writing for Pragmatic Capitalism, where I am a regular contributor, may be accessed here.
- I contributed a section to Tom Brakke’s book, Letters to a Young Analyst, available here.
- An oldie but goodie is here.
- My articles at Advisor Perspectives are here.
- Pieces I have written for Portfolioist are here.
- My work at Investment Advisor magazine is available here.
- My work at the Journal of Financial Planning is available here.
- My basketball writing for Tobacco Road Blues is here.
- The third annual volume of The Best Investment Writing series has now been released. After books in 2016 and 2017, the publishers decided to make the entire 2018 volume available via audio format, with the authors reading their winning selections. I was honored that my “Dear Future Me” was selected for inclusion. The audio version lasts about 10 minutes and is available here.
- My longer form commentary and research from Above the Market is also available via Thought Equity.
My publications are regularly featured at outlets like Real Clear Markets and Abnormal Returns, among others. I also write internal publications for representatives of Madison Avenue Securities, but these are not available publicly.